Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm What?

OK, the creative juices are lacking today. It's been a busy week. Just a quick update--dad is doing better; the freshman basketball team won another game; the tangled web at work just keeps getting crazier. I gave up several things for Lent, but I'll save those for another post when I can be humorous about them.

Because I'm spending an inordinate amount of time online (I caved in and joined Facebook), I thought I'd take this little quiz. I think it is pretty accurate. The one about which girl scout cookie I am was not--I would much prefer to be a thin mint (thin anything) than a peanut butter sandwich/do-se-do (I don't care for those). Anyway... what Internet slang are you?




You Are LOL



The internet is always cracking you up. You could waste the day away finding things to laugh at.

You're usually the first one to find a new funny video, picture, or website.

You're always up for wasting time online, even if (especially if) you're at work.

You also tend to spend a lot of time chatting, especially with people who make you laugh out loud.

No comments: